Thursday, January 29, 2009

Playing with my Blog!

I've been playing too long & need to go to bed. I found this great background & other stuff on the same website Candi used. I also posted a link to my SU site. It took me a whole hour to figure those few things out.



Now I just need to get a camera to post pics. I've been consulting with my personal electronics/computer consultant, Kevin Pittman(usually thru Candi).

Thanks Ashley for the CD of pics. That was insane trying to get all the kids to look at the camera at the same time, but it was fun. Oh how exciting, I can post some of those here. I'll have to wait until the morning.




We had a great time coming home last weekend. Thank you Dillo & Ashley for letting us stay at your house. Brenda, it was a great idea to get all of us together for the pictures. And No Brenda, Shelby doesn't know anything anybody else needs to know. Candi, that was the cutest party ever. Everyone here wants to see pictures, I'll have to figure that Snapfish thing out.



Anyway, I'm going to bed now.



Christina

No comments: